FAQ: Why can't I see any posts? Is this forum active?

If you have access to non-public information about publicly traded companies and want to sell such information discreetly for up to $25,000 per tip, select this option.
root
Site Admin

FAQ: Why can't I see any posts? Is this forum active?

Post by root » April 30th, 2018, 12:44 pm

last edit: 05/12/2022

Why can't I see any posts?

To access The Stock Insiders you first need to get verified as an Insider yourself. You cannot see any posts if you're not a full member.

Is this forum active?

Of course, it is. In fact, we are growing the number of members every day. Almost 100 people try to become full members of our community each day, but most don't make the cut. To become a member of our Insiders Community you need to successfully provide real-world insider information.

What is this site good for?

This forum is the one and only community for exchanging insider information about public companies. You can sell your information to us if you're employed at a public company and have access to information suitable for insider trading.

How can I trust this site? What if this site is a scam, or even worse, what if it's run by a Law enforcement agency?

Rest assured, The Stock Insiders is a fully legit website. As a matter of fact, we never ask you for money. Ever. Actually, many newly registered members try to bribe us for full membership access but we stick to our community rules. We are and always will be available only to the Insider members.

Moreover, The Stock Insiders has been up and running for over 6 years. We've been mentioned in many mainstream media like NYtimes.com, Forbes, TheRegister.co.uk, and others. You can read an interview with the admin of The Stock Insiders to get an idea of what it’s like to be a full member of our community.

As for the Law enforcement agency thing, that's a definite no from us. As a core rule of our community, we never ask you any personal questions. Ever. In fact, we really don't want to know who you are or where you come from (not even indirectly). We fight for your anonymity by being on the Dark Web, using the latest encryption, and making sure that every full member understands how to stay anonymous while using The Stock Insiders in his/her real life.

We truly care about the security of all parties involved. We encourage you to use a secure OS (e.g., Tails) and the PGP for encrypted communication in the PMs, to remain completely anonymous at all times.

Hope this answers all of your questions. Remember, curiosity killed the cat.

Why should I wait for approval?

Your first post is an approval post. Since everyone is anonymous on the Dark Web, we need to make sure that you can be trusted.

Register here!